Terms & Conditions
Please read through the Terms and Conditions thoroughly before enrolling. When enrolling as a student of Movementality, you agree to the terms and conditions as laid out on the Movementality website movementality.com.au and as provided on Mindbody (our booking site).
A. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following T&C apply to all classes at Movementality. A ‘Group Class’ is a defined a (1:8) classes. A ‘Studio Pilates’ or ‘Rehab & Physio Pilates’ Semi-Private is defined as a (1:3) class.
1. Our Introductory Offers are only available to brand new clients. You can only purchase the Introductory Offer once. The Introductory Offer is non-refundable, non transferable and will activate from the date of your first class booking. Clients found to be buying an Introductory Offer more than once will be suspended and charged any additional class costs they may have incurred.
2. Sessions are not transferrable to another individual and cannot be used by another person. If someone other than the person booked into the class arrives to use the session, they will be asked to create an account and purchase their own sessions.
3. Payment must be made prior to booking. To book into a class you must either have pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking in the studio.
4. Cancellations made within 12 hours prior to class start time will forfeit that session. No-shows and absences will forfeit that session. Clients have the option to “buy-back” their session for the fortnight by paying a Late Cancellation Fee (see Late Cancellation Policy below).
5. A minimum of two people is required for a Group Class to proceed. You will be contacted via text, phone or email 6 hours prior to the start of class should it need to be cancelled and your session returned.
6. The Client accepts that the open class timetable is subject to change without notice, and some classes may be cancelled on occasion.
7. The Client accepts that rostered Instructors may change on occasion with little or no notice to the client.
8. The Client accepts that regularly timetabled classes may not be available during some public holidays, Christmas period & Easter. Scheduled payments will run as normal, and we endeavour to minimise disruption to the studio in these times.
9. Sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable. Sessions may only be extended if you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date.
10. Owners and/or teachers reserve the right to restrict clients to a particular class type for safety reasons; and owners and/or teachers reserve the right to turn clients away if they do not have the correct medical clearance.
11. Out of consideration for the teacher and other clients, please don't be late. Please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, your spot may be given to a waitlisted or stand-by client and you may not be able to attend.
12. If a Group Class you want is full, you can sign up for the waitlist. Should a place become available you will receive either an email or text from us offering you a place in the class. You are under no obligation to take a waitlisted offer, but please respond if you can attend or not. If you cannot make it, your place will be offered to the next client.
13. Gift cards can be used for Pilates classes and product at Movementality. They are not redeemable for cash and are non transferable. Movementality does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on Gift Cards for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final and in accordance with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
B. GROUP CLASS MEMBERSHIPS
2 classes / fortnight
4 classes / fortnight
6 classes / fortnight
1. General Terms
a. All Memberships are subject to three (3) months minimum duration.
b. All Memberships operate on a fortnightly autopay schedule from the credit card stored in Mindbody (a secure system). Payment will continue unless notified (see Termination Policy below).
c. Memberships will continue with scheduled autopays unless Movementality is notified of a termination request in writing (see Termination Policy below).
d. These classes do not roll over from fortnight to fortnight, they are only valid for one fortnight period.
e. It is the Client’s responsibility to book their own classes using the Movementality website or Mindbody App. Should the Client cancel a session without 12 hours notice or are unable to attend the maximum number of classes in any fortnight, the full fee will still be debited from the Client’s account.
f. Memberships may be subject to price increase, but will be communicated in writing 30 days prior to any change.
2. Membership Suspensions
a. At least one (1) weeks written notice is required for membership pauses / suspensions. This ensures that the correct measures are put in place to cease credit card payments that are scheduled for the given period.
b. Suspensions are for a minimum of two (2) weeks, maximum of twelve (12) weeks per year. Please email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
c. The Suspension period will freeze payments for the nominated amount of days and will extend the end date of the contract for the period of time the account was on hold.
3. Membership Termination Policy
a. Movementality requires at least one (1) weeks written notice to terminate membership at the end of the minimum duration. Please email request to email@example.com
b. In the case of long term or permanent injury or illness that prevents the use of our services, immediate membership termination will be permitted. Termination will take effect from the date we receive written confirmation from a medical doctor.
c. Movementality may terminate a membership without notice for inappropriate, offensive or illegal behaviour, as determined by us, which occurs on our premises or is directed at our staff or other members.
4. Membership Direct Debits
a. By agreeing to a Membership direct debit, the Client acknowledges that Ezidebit Pty Ltd has been used by Movementality to collect the fortnightly direct debit fees.
b. It is the Client’s responsibility to book their own classes using the Movementality website or Mindbody App. Should the Client cancel a session without 12 hours notice or are unable to attend the maximum number of classes in any fortnight, the full fee will still be debited from the Client’s account.
c. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure there is sufficient funds in the nominated account by the due date to enable the fortnightly direct debit to be processed.
d. If my bank/credit details change, the Client will notify Movementality in advance to avoid delays in payment processing.
e. If there are insufficient funds, the Client agrees that Movementality Ezi Debit will not be held responsible for any fees and charges that may be charged to the Client due to the Client’s financial position. Movementality will charge a $10.00 fee to the Client’s nominated account if the payment is dishonoured.
f. If the Client’s account becomes in arrears, they give permission for Ezidebit to debit the outstanding balance to bring my account back up to date.
g. If the Client’s account continues to stay in arrears, they understand that Movementality may cancel my future scheduled classes until my account is rectified.
h. All memberships are set to automatically renew to another membership period.
i. If you choose to terminate your membership Movementality requires written notice one-week prior to the renewal date (see Termination Policy).
C. LATE CANCELLATION POLICY
1. Our cancellation policy is in place to ensure everyone has a chance to attend class. Cancellations are the responsibility of the person booking the class.
2. Group Class cancellations can be made via our website (Mindbody online) or the MindBody App, however you book your classes. We do not accept cancellations via email, phone, or social media.
3. Functional Neurology, Private Pilates, Studio Pilates, Rehab & Physio Pilates cancellations can be made via our website (Mindbody online) or the MindBody App,email, or phone. We do not accept cancellations for these session in person or via social media.
2. A ‘Late Cancel’ is defined as a cancellation within a 12 hour window of the group class start time, or a 24 hour start time for Functional Neurology, Private Pilates, Studio Pilates, Rehab & Physio Pilates. A ‘No Show” is defined as a client not arriving to a group class that has been pre booked.
3. Where a client is a Late Cancel or No Show to a session, that session is forfeit. Clients have the option to “buy-back” that session for a reduced rate within 7 days. The “buy-back” fees are as follows:
Functional Neurology & private Pilates (1:1) $60
Studio Pilates, Rehab & Physio Pilates (1:3) $30
Group Classes (Members & Packs) $15
4. If no prepaid pack is available, fees are charged to your account and must be paid prior to commencing your next session.
5. Clients on the 2 Weeks Unlimited Group Classes Trial Offer are allowed two (2) Late Cancels during the trial. After the 3rd Late Cancel, the Trial will be terminated.